Industrial Hygiene & Toxicology Solutions
Sandler Occupational Medicine Associates, Inc. (SOMA) specializes in providing professional industrial hygiene and toxicology services to major corporations, governmental agencies and other organizations across the United States and internationally. Our services include program development and management, exposure reconstruction, exposure monitoring and workplace evaluations. As an established, trusted partner, SOMA plays active roles in formulating, managing and executing your programs.
Our staff includes certified industrial hygienists, toxicologists, certified safety professionals and other professional staff in conjunction with our credentialed occupational health physicians and other health professionals. Combined with advanced information technologies, this select group of professionals work efficiently and hand-in-hand with your dedicated organization.
SOMA ensures the delivery of high quality and cost-effective industrial hygiene and toxicology services to your organization and its workers. To achieve this, we can provide the following:
- Design, Implement and Manage Industrial Hygiene Programs
- Understand Exposure Conditions
- Sampling Strategy Development
- Chemical and physical hazard evaluations and IAQ or mold (fungi) evaluations
- Exposure Modeling, Testing and Dose Reconstruction
- Manage and Control Exposure Risk
- Implement Effective Controls
- Develop and Implement Programs including respiratory protection, hazard communication and hearing conservation training
- Provide Expert Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology Consultation
SOMA's services have demostrated benefits in ensuring compliance with health and safety-regulatory standards. Demonstrated return on an organizations's investment include, but are not limited to:
- Regulatory Compliance (OSHA, MSHA, EPA, International)
- Identify and Correct Hazardous or Unhealthful Workplace Conditions
- Reduce Injury/Illness and Associated Workers Compensation and Other Health Costs
- Enhance Safety, Employee Productivity and Wellness
- Increase Efficiency and Understanding of Exposures through Integrated IH/OH Services
- Reduce Potential Liability and Manage Risk Successfully
We place great emphasis on listening to your concerns, understanding your needs and tailoring the best solution to efficiently meet your organizational goals.